Carbon-neutral energy from biomass
Want to renew or expand your energy supply and significantly reduce your carbon footprint in the process? Choose biomass. With this renewable resource, you can cover your demand for electricity and heat while protecting the environment. Wood-fired power plants are carbon neutral and use locally sourced fuels such as wood chips.
CALIQUA is your experienced partner in the field. We can plan and implement your turnkey wood-fired power plant for the production of steam and/or district heating and electricity. We will optimally adapt the plant to your application – whether it’s a municipal district heating supply or the high steam demand in an industrial plant. So you can make optimal use of the biomass and ensure that your operations are a commercial success.
Benefits to you:
- Since 2004, we have worked as a general contractor to plan and deliver the energy lots for six large wood-fired power plants in Switzerland and neighbouring countries.
- As a company with around 100 employees, we combine the flexibility of an small & middle entreprise with the network, expertise and creditworthiness of a world leader in multi-technical services.
- CALIQUA covers the entire range of services – from project development and detailed engineering to the installation and commissioning of the complete plant.
- Our project manager is your personal point of contact – from the planning stage through to commissioning.
Contact our experts
- Klaus Fischer, Head of Business Development & Sales
- CALIQUA AG
- +41 61 366 35 14