Sustainable production and distribution of heat and electricity
Are you responsible for achieving the sustainability goals of your city or municipality? And looking for a partner with the expertise to help you find solutions for a sustainable and climate-friendly energy supply?
Then you can count on us. As a Swiss company with over 90 years of experience, we specialise in plants that produce electricity, steam and heat in a sustainable and energy-efficient manner. Whether it’s a wood-fired, biomass or waste incineration plant, we make the most of your energy source. Our experts in district heating and combined heat and power (CHP) will accompany you from the initial idea through to operation
Benefits to you:
- Since 1931, we have installed numerous large-scale thermal plants for the public sector.
- You can rely on a permanent contact person who knows your plant inside out.
- We’re the only Swiss company to offer everything from a single source, from the concept and plant engineering to the maintenance of your thermal plant.
- The feed-in tariff system is no mystery to us – we know all the ins and outs of the Swiss regulatory framework.
 From 2018 new for KEV in Switzerland
Contact our experts
- Klaus Fischer, Head of Business Development & Sales
- CALIQUA AG
- +41 61 366 35 14