Carbon-free warm water, hot water and steam generation from renewable electricity is an important sustainable alternative to conventional power generation for the energy transition. Whether it’s to cover peak loads, as an auxiliary boiler for your plant equipment or to generate process heat for your industrial processes, an electrode boiler is the perfect solution.
CALIQUA handles the planning, delivery, assembly, commissioning, and service for your power-to-heat plants. These transfer the thermal energy to our customers’ district heating or steam networks as part of sector integration and primary and secondary network control. As a leading provider of thermal plants, CALIQUA combines many years of know-how with innovative solutions and implements your plant according to your individual needs and current requirements.
Benefits to you:
- Carbon-free power generation
- Everything from a single source: from initial contact to long-term service
- Proven, reliable and durable boiler technology is used that can participate in the balancing energy market (primary / secondary balancing power).
- With a power-to-heat plant, you benefit from noise-free and exhaust-free heat production.
- Power-to-heat plants have a technically high availability and low inspection times.
Our partner for electrode boilers : VAPEC AG